MOOLOOLABA - ARMIDALE - POKOLBIN HUNTER VALLEY NSW- SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS - SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK - SYDNEY
The 2022 Thunderbolt Run will see a cavalcade of Supercars / High-end Performance & Sports Cars traveling 1465km from Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast to Sydney, with adrenaline fueled stops in Pokolbin, Laps of the iconic Mt. Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, and Sydney Motorsport Park.
Take in some of Australia's most exquisite views and picturesque scenery, enjoy an array of Thunderbolt's special events, grandiose parties with just a few surprises - This 5 day awe-inspiring car rally offering a life altering experience that is worthy of the name Thunderbolt Run.
The entry fee for this year’s event for a single entrant is $6,295.55 for one vehicle.
A Team of 2 entrants is $9,225.55 for one vehicle.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
• Luxury accommodation at all destinations
• Kick start the day with a delicious breakfast at all destinations
• Re-fuel with dinner and top shelf beverages at all destinations
• Unwind with exclusive entertainment and bar tabs at all destinations
• Thunderbolt Run Motorsport and exclusive events
• Luggage transport between destinations
• Transportation to events
• Thunderbolt Run promotional gift pack
To secure your place in the Thunderbolt Run event a deposit of $1,985.00 per vehicle is required.
Entries are limited, with a maximum of 55 positions available.
Your deposit is refundable as long as the booked venues are able to refund Thunderbolt Events Pty Ltd in case of a Covid 19 lockdown.